Memberships are a vital way of supporting the Killarney Turtle Mountain Arts Council (KTMAC), helping us to remain a preeminent arts facility in Killarney. The Arts Council has one part-time employee with the balance volunteer-run and operates on grants and donations from the public. Your membership fees go directly to fund exhibitions, workshops, community art events, programs and to building a vibrant arts community in Killarney.
The main benefit of an Arts Council membership is that you will be contributing to KTMAC’s sustainability and providing funding that we are able to count on year to year.
Other benefits of membership include:
- Subscription to the monthly newsletter, which lists all the arts and cultural activities both at the Heritage Home for the Arts and elsewhere in the community as well as member activities and opportunities from other organizations throughout the province, that are of interest to our members, i.e. artist calls
- Information and resource center for artistic and cultural projects
- Advocacy and representation of the arts at all civic levels
- Opportunities for community to come together through the enjoyment and experience of the arts and cultural and related events
- Being part of a collective voice in support of arts and culture
- Participation in KTMAC and Heritage Home for the Arts events, exhibitions and programmes
- Right to one vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Discount on classes, workshops, drop in fees, special exhibitions and room rentals
- Advance notice and invitations to special events
- Recognition in the annual report
All memberships are for one year and are valid from September 1 to August 31
Individual – $25
Youth (under 18) - $10
Family (one household) - $40
Want to become a member?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Heritage Home for the Arts any time from Tuesday to Saturday, 12 noon to 4:00 pm.